Custom Cable Manufacturer
Get A Quote
Click to request miniature high-speed cable
Free Sample Quote Form
Who We Are
Mitas Electronics is a seasoned and expert Field Application Engineering firm and scalable manufacturer of miniature high-speed cables and interconnects. Very often focused on connections to displays and between high-speed components, Mitas prides itself on our ability to support PC, mobile, Aerospace, healthcare, Auto/ EV, drones, wearables, and the future of high-speed data.
Purchasing Agents rely on Mitas Electronics’ team to provide great prices / quality / and on-time delivery of product. Mitas’ Supply Chain Business Network provides true redundancy in our ever-changing world.
Engineers leverage Mitas Electronics to develop initial designs and multisourced samples that are ready for high volume requirements. With manufacturing partners in 6 countries, initial samples are provided to ensure volume, quality, and cost requirements.
Mitas Electronics is an approved custom cable manufacturer and partners with our clients to ensure procurement and engineering goals are met. No longer do you have to choose between your sample/initial buy vendor and high volume delivery.
Life Cycle Cost Savings
Units delivered per month from distributed US and global sources.
Engineering & High Volume
Designing high-speed miniature cables and interconnnects for greater than 100k/month volume is more than an engineering job. Our experience ensures Continuity of Supply resiliency to the component level driving the most beneficial quality, price, and deliverability.
Call for A Quote
Not just a matter of designing to connect parts, master FAEs select components and design in prep for high volume manufacturability, performance quality, and commercial viability.
Supply Chain Resiliency
High Volume delivery is tricky when relying on global fulfilment at risk in our ever-changing world. Mitas Electronics is a 15yr old concern with proven distributed sources of components and manufacturing.
Life Cycle Design
Technology moves fast between product revisions. Managing the decline of an end of-life solution and designing for the next release is a key benefit of partnering with Mitas Electronics
"Mitas is unique in the US marketplace because of their ability to deliver low volumes very quickly during the sample phase and to scale to high volume with multiple manufacturing locations globally."
Where is Mitas Electronics Head Quarters?
Can Mitas provide high volume production support from low-cost manufacturing regions?
- Mitas has built supply chain partnerships from more than six countries and can source around the globe
- All of these countries are considered low-cost manufacturing regions
Can Mitas provide Design for Manufacturing, Design for Cost, and Design for Performance & Reliability?
- Mitas design capabilities includes expertise from world class designers in the top 10% of industry
- This is in addition to our own 20 plus years of experience
Can Mitas provide Global Supply Chain management?
- In addition to experience designing sourcing strategies, we are equally experienced in managing global supply chains
- Our team is diversified and composed of employees from round the world
Can Mitas support fast time-to-market support for product development?
- Mitas offers fast turn prototype builds in 2-5 days for builds with stocked components of available in domestic distributors
- Builds requiring special components are a function of component lead-times
Can Mitas provide detailed Field Application Engineering support?
- Mitas engineering teams have more than 20 years of high-volume manufacturing experience plants
- Our team are among the top application engineers in miniature high-speed cables and can provide good support
Can Mitas develop effective sourcing strategies for support-to-scale and continuity of supply?
- Mitas’ team also offers more than 25 years of experience in sourcing strategy design
- This is in addition to a large network of Tier 1 to Tier 3 level sourcing partners
Is Mitas Electronics brand captive?
Mitas is brand agnostic and can terminate any brand our customers desire
As we look ahead to the future, the significance of supply chain resiliency continues to grow in an increasingly complex and interconnected global landscape. In this era of evolving technologies, shifting consumer demands, and unpredictable disruptions, businesses...
In our last article, The Nuts & Bolts of Supply Chain Resilience (SCR), I outlined the key components of SCR. As a Six Sigma Black Belt, applying SCR to the market over the last 15 years has allowed Mitas Electronics to be brand agnostic and a single-source...
Supply chain resiliency refers to the ability of a company's supply chain to bounce back from disruptions and maintain normal operations. The term has gained significant attention in recent years, as supply chains have become increasingly complex and globalized,...